Whether the need be for an anemometer tower, a met mast or wind turbine masts, the environment is a key focus of our core values and our mast systems have paved the way for anemometer, wind turbine and solar panel elevation in many situations worldwide.
Why Choose Us?
Telescopic masts are a cost-effective and environmentally friendly method of power generation, testing of climatic conditions using anemometers and even providing synthetic trees and nests for the re-population of endangered bird species. Scientific data gathering is sometimes essential prior to installation of a permanently installed or temporary mast.
Our systems can be used to assess the best position for a mast, which can be easily transported to alternative locations and maximise the efficiency of, for example, a wind turbine. They are also used to generate power for solar powered LED signs, provide power to battery banks for communications and multiple surveillance applications.
Use a Combination
Some customers choose to combine solar panels as well as turbines to maximise power generation, and we can provide simple and easy to use mounting methods for both. It is important for our experienced customer services team to be provided with the size, weight and force exerted by the turbine in order for us to specify the correct mast to suit your particular requirements.
The perfect platform for generating power
We can supply anti-tamper versions and masts with internal spiralled cable to carry power or data. Our mast Guardian system will detect wind speeds to a preset force and automatically extend or retract the mast to an optimum height, for example, a mast may need to be retracted to a safe height in severe weather conditions. With a vast range of over 900 different types of mast, ranging from the super lightweight Hiperpods, to the super strong Ø250mm masts that will carry in excess of 500kg, we are certain we can rapidly provide a suitable user-friendly set of equipment.
- After trying some expensive and frankly unsafe alternatives we were searching for a quick and safe method of obtaining photos of incidents and accidents from 60ft and luckily came across Total Mast Solutions. After being given a practical demonstration of the 17m fast mast we decided this was the most suitable for us and made an order. The team at Total Mast Solutions are a friendly lot and our order was dealt with rapidly. We have used it for crowd monitoring and lots of other applications and it has proved to be very reliable.Adrian Wells, BscUK Health and Safety Executive
- We looked at a number of different mobile elevated filming solutions, and after comparing the various options along with talking to a number of sources we decided to go with the 6m Ø80mm mast model from Total Mast Solutions. Our main training field has no elevation whatsoever, and occasionally we do train away from our base. We have been very impressed with the mast and have even taken this away to Australia and South Africa to capture preseason games and in season trainings. Our players and coaching staff were blown away with the quality of the footage when using the mast and now looking ahead no doubt we will look to get another as there is always a high demand for its use. I would highly recommend the mast from Total Mast Solutions to all teams, it has really made my workflow so much more efficient. I control the mast from inside a tent when it's wet and live code, so when training is finished I can copy the footage direct onto the server for the team to access. I really can't think what I would do without my portable telescopic mast!Regan Hall Head of Performance Analysis, Chiefs Rugby, New Zealand
- Some years ago we purchased a portable mast and other equipment from Total Mast Solutions. We have used it on numerous scenes of incidents and accidents and it has proved to be very effective, reliable and easy to deploy. It has provided us with invaluable information and images which could not have been available to us in any other way. Thanks to all at Total Mast Solutions for your continued support.Phil MurrayCumbrian Police Force
- We purchased two portable 17m Ø101mm mast from Total Mast Solutions prior to the 2013 season. The two masts soon became part of our match day operations at our reserves games in order to deliver the same camera views as the AFL. The masts have been a valuable teaching tool as they provided us with the elevated view from behind the goals, which we didn’t previously have. The masts have played a crucial role in player development, analysis of team structures and game plans. We are very pleased with the product and the service it allows us to deliver our coaches and players.Harrison GarlandPerformance Analyst- WAFL Coordinator, The West Coast Eagles, Australia
- The equipment does exactly what they said it would, and it has been very reliable. As a user of masts in the photography market, one piece of advice that was given to me that has proven useful is to have a back up set of cables and pan and tilt head. I have damaged them by accident in the past and having a backup set has allowed me to continue to provide an uninterrupted service. The really nice thing about this work is the client is not looking for pretty photos so the weather is not an issue. The team at TMS are always happy to guide me in the right direction not only with advice about the equipment but with marketing ideas, business advice, insurance handling and safety advice as well.Sean MartinHigh Vision Photography
- We purchased the 6m Ø80mm with Sony HD Camcorder Solution from Total Mast Solutions last season to aid the recording of training sessions and Academy Matches. The system has allowed FAB Academy to film games from all angles, it allows staff and players to watch back the games and analyze player performances. Over the past year we have played a number of academy games, mostly against professional academies, all of which have been impressed with the mast system and how easy it is to set up. The mobility of the mast enables us to take it to away games which is really helpful and convenient. The Dartfish video analysis software has made a massive difference to our programme and I would highly recommend it to all academies. The player’s development from having this analysis system has been accelerated and improved all aspects of their game, individually and as a team.Nas Bashir Founder, FAB Football Academy, Bisham Abbey National Sports Centre