Whether the need be for an anemometer tower, a met mast or wind turbine masts, the environment is a key focus of our core values and our mast systems have paved the way for anemometer, wind turbine and solar panel elevation in many situations worldwide.
Why Choose Us?
Telescopic masts are a cost-effective and environmentally friendly method of power generation, testing of climatic conditions using anemometers and even providing synthetic trees and nests for the re-population of endangered bird species. Scientific data gathering is sometimes essential prior to installation of a permanently installed or temporary mast.
Our systems can be used to assess the best position for a mast, which can be easily transported to alternative locations and maximise the efficiency of, for example, a wind turbine. They are also used to generate power for solar powered LED signs, provide power to battery banks for communications and multiple surveillance applications.
Use a Combination
Some customers choose to combine solar panels as well as turbines to maximise power generation, and we can provide simple and easy to use mounting methods for both. It is important for our experienced customer services team to be provided with the size, weight and force exerted by the turbine in order for us to specify the correct mast to suit your particular requirements.
The perfect platform for generating power
We can supply anti-tamper versions and masts with internal spiralled cable to carry power or data. Our mast Guardian system will detect wind speeds to a preset force and automatically extend or retract the mast to an optimum height, for example, a mast may need to be retracted to a safe height in severe weather conditions. With a vast range of over 900 different types of mast, ranging from the super lightweight Hiperpods, to the super strong Ø250mm masts that will carry in excess of 500kg, we are certain we can rapidly provide a suitable user-friendly set of equipment.
- After trying some expensive and frankly unsafe alternatives we were searching for a quick and safe method of obtaining photos of incidents and accidents from 60ft and luckily came across Total Mast Solutions. After being given a practical demonstration of the 17m fast mast we decided this was the most suitable for us and made an order. The team at Total Mast Solutions are a friendly lot and our order was dealt with rapidly. We have used it for crowd monitoring and lots of other applications and it has proved to be very reliable.Adrian Wells, BscUK Health and Safety Executive
- I recently purchased a 17 meter fast mast – new 4" or 101mmØ version from Total Mast Solutions for photography. After seeing their video on their site I called the sales team who promptly answered my questions. It duly arrived on time and I unpacked and fitted it to my vehicle which was very easy as all was explained in the fitting instructions. After using the mast myself I can say that it does do exactly what the video shows, I suppose that's why they called it the fast mast!! It is a great quality product supplied by a team of professionals. I have also had a lot of help and advice on marketing my service which has saved me lots of time and money Thanks to all at T.M.S.Mick Turner
- Some years ago we purchased a portable mast and other equipment from Total Mast Solutions. We have used it on numerous scenes of incidents and accidents and it has proved to be very effective, reliable and easy to deploy. It has provided us with invaluable information and images which could not have been available to us in any other way. Thanks to all at Total Mast Solutions for your continued support.Phil MurrayCumbrian Police Force
- We purchased the 7.5m Ø101mm in January 2014 and it very quickly became an essential part to our analysis process. With a real emphasis on the detail, particularly when looking at the game at the top level, the mast allows for the perfect overview when filming all types of fields. We record and analyse every part of training whether it be from individual and team fitness to team run through and small group skills. The pure strength, height and durability of the mast enables us to use the system every single day of the year, no matter the weather. It is an invaluable tool and crucial to our analysis process, and with a fantastic team in Total Mast Solutions behind the scenes, you feel well looked after.Barry Frost Head of Performance Analysis, Salford Red Devils
- We have used the 7.5m Ø101mm mast and video equipment for the last two years. We invested in this technology due to a lack of elevation at our amazing brand new training facility. We have been really happy with the mast and video equipment solution that was originally purchased for high, end on footage, but its versatility and ease of use has meant we use it as our main capture camera from all areas of the field. The footage is of high quality and the 7.5m height provides a fantastic angle and in turn as great coaching and analysing tool. I would highly recommend the mast and video equipment from Total Mast Solutions to all sports teams, it has been a fantastic investment for the club!Richard Whiffin First Team Backs Coach, London Irish Rugby Club
- When analysing footage of sports matches that was sent to me I often found the footage unusable due to poor quality, poor angle and lack of height. I then set about researching the best way to get an elevated wide angle view of sports matches. I settled on the 6m Ø80mm portable mast and video equipment from Total Mast Solutions based in the UK, this solution gave me broadcast quality wide angle footage at a 6 metre height and I was able to capture up to half the field at a time. The whole system can be set up and operational in under 10 minutes, it is fully weatherproof and very robust. The mast and video system gives you the capability if needed to remotely zoom in or keep wide angles for the whole match. The mast and video system has taken my business to a new direction with sports filming and now this has become my most in demand service.Rob WallbridgeManaging Director, High Performance Coaching