Whether the need be for an anemometer tower, a met mast or wind turbine masts, the environment is a key focus of our core values and our mast systems have paved the way for anemometer, wind turbine and solar panel elevation in many situations worldwide.
Why Choose Us?
Telescopic masts are a cost-effective and environmentally friendly method of power generation, testing of climatic conditions using anemometers and even providing synthetic trees and nests for the re-population of endangered bird species. Scientific data gathering is sometimes essential prior to installation of a permanently installed or temporary mast.
Our systems can be used to assess the best position for a mast, which can be easily transported to alternative locations and maximise the efficiency of, for example, a wind turbine. They are also used to generate power for solar powered LED signs, provide power to battery banks for communications and multiple surveillance applications.
Use a Combination
Some customers choose to combine solar panels as well as turbines to maximise power generation, and we can provide simple and easy to use mounting methods for both. It is important for our experienced customer services team to be provided with the size, weight and force exerted by the turbine in order for us to specify the correct mast to suit your particular requirements.
The perfect platform for generating power
We can supply anti-tamper versions and masts with internal spiralled cable to carry power or data. Our mast Guardian system will detect wind speeds to a preset force and automatically extend or retract the mast to an optimum height, for example, a mast may need to be retracted to a safe height in severe weather conditions. With a vast range of over 900 different types of mast, ranging from the super lightweight Hiperpods, to the super strong Ø250mm masts that will carry in excess of 500kg, we are certain we can rapidly provide a suitable user-friendly set of equipment.
- The unit is easy to assemble, stable and weather proof. Our coaches and players are extremely pleased with the results.Brisbane Lions AFC
- The Sports Mast Telescopic mast has been the final piece to my jigsaw. The videos produced are of the highest quality, at the perfect angle and the ability to either look down on the whole pitch or use the remote pan and zoom features to follow the play in more detail has already transformed my football club. I could not recommend this product more!City of London School
- We have used the 7.5m Ø101mm mast and video equipment for the last two years. We invested in this technology due to a lack of elevation at our amazing brand new training facility. We have been really happy with the mast and video equipment solution that was originally purchased for high, end on footage, but its versatility and ease of use has meant we use it as our main capture camera from all areas of the field. The footage is of high quality and the 7.5m height provides a fantastic angle and in turn as great coaching and analysing tool. I would highly recommend the mast and video equipment from Total Mast Solutions to all sports teams, it has been a fantastic investment for the club!Richard Whiffin First Team Backs Coach, London Irish Rugby Club
- When analysing footage of sports matches that was sent to me I often found the footage unusable due to poor quality, poor angle and lack of height. I then set about researching the best way to get an elevated wide angle view of sports matches. I settled on the 6m Ø80mm portable mast and video equipment from Total Mast Solutions based in the UK, this solution gave me broadcast quality wide angle footage at a 6 metre height and I was able to capture up to half the field at a time. The whole system can be set up and operational in under 10 minutes, it is fully weatherproof and very robust. The mast and video system gives you the capability if needed to remotely zoom in or keep wide angles for the whole match. The mast and video system has taken my business to a new direction with sports filming and now this has become my most in demand service.Rob WallbridgeManaging Director, High Performance Coaching
- We use the 6m Ø80mm mast and video equipment for filming training sessions and games at all ages, abilities and for both genders. Both players and staff have gained so much from using the SportsMast, the analysis side has helped us massively and made our performances far better - it has been an invaluable learning tool. It’s helping us with self-assessment, tactical play and we get to focus on and understand exactly what is happening when we play sport! We can give our players feedback and pinpoint areas for development which in turn massively helps with their personal development, plus our students really enjoy watching themselves play! I would recommend this easy to use, amazing piece of kit to anyone and everyone!Steve Thompson Director of Sport, Solihull School
- The equipment does exactly what they said it would, and it has been very reliable. As a user of masts in the photography market, one piece of advice that was given to me that has proven useful is to have a back up set of cables and pan and tilt head. I have damaged them by accident in the past and having a backup set has allowed me to continue to provide an uninterrupted service. The really nice thing about this work is the client is not looking for pretty photos so the weather is not an issue. The team at TMS are always happy to guide me in the right direction not only with advice about the equipment but with marketing ideas, business advice, insurance handling and safety advice as well.Sean MartinHigh Vision Photography