We have an extensive range of masts suitable for mounting lights. Our lighting masts have been in service with many of the world’s military, fire, police, and government organisations for many years and have a proven record of performance for quality and reliability. We also supply a number of precision Tilt and Turn devices and accompanying Lamps. Our lamp units come in a range of voltages and are supplied complete with bulb, protection grid and fixed or quick-release mounting brackets for attaching them to the masts. We can provide many types of pan and tilt devices which can separately rotate and tilt multiple lights. Our masts can carry an impressive head load weight of over 500kg, with some models requiring no guying assembly as they are self-supporting.
Portable Lighting Masts…
We have a range of versatile, lightweight, tripod mounted lighting solutions simple and very quick to deploy by a single person. Our portable mast range is commonly used for temporary lighting applications and a number of models can be supplied with internal spiralled cables. All of our masts carry the CE mark of quality assurance along with all other certifications generally required by procurement personnel.
Sports Pitch Lighting
Our masts are the perfect solution for sports lighting and they are commonly used for football, rugby, tennis, hockey and athletics along with multi use facilities. There are a number of advantages for using telescopic masts against fixed columns such as:
- Safe and easy access for maintaining and cleaning the lights/lamps.
- Extremely robust masts with huge head load capacity – over 900 types available.
- Far less visual impact as the lights can be retracted when not in use.
- Much preferred by planning authorities and residential communities due to decreased visual impact.
- Very easy to install and maintain
- Some masts do not require any form of planning permission as it can be designated as a temporary structure.
- Anti-climb and anti-vandalism measures can be fitted to all masts.
- More versatility in terms of location and extended and retracted height.
- Quick extension/retraction. For example, a 15m mast would take approximately one and a half minutes to extend.
- Increased pitch use time and increased revenue flow for the club.
- Reduced light pollution
- Manual or motorised 360° mast rotation enables you to choose the area to be illuminated, useful for side by side pitches.
- We looked at a number of different mobile elevated filming solutions, and after comparing the various options along with talking to a number of sources we decided to go with the 6m Ø80mm mast model from Total Mast Solutions. Our main training field has no elevation whatsoever, and occasionally we do train away from our base. We have been very impressed with the mast and have even taken this away to Australia and South Africa to capture preseason games and in season trainings. Our players and coaching staff were blown away with the quality of the footage when using the mast and now looking ahead no doubt we will look to get another as there is always a high demand for its use. I would highly recommend the mast from Total Mast Solutions to all teams, it has really made my workflow so much more efficient. I control the mast from inside a tent when it's wet and live code, so when training is finished I can copy the footage direct onto the server for the team to access. I really can't think what I would do without my portable telescopic mast!Regan Hall Head of Performance Analysis, Chiefs Rugby, New Zealand
- The 6m Ø80mm mast has provided our Academy & Youth Team much improved video analysis. All games filmed are at the same height and standard giving us that consistent vantage point so we can break down the game into finer detail with easier viewing angles. Working across training ground facilities depending on scaffold towers was a nightmare so to have this solution/ flexibility is ideal. The mast is easy to transport, store and is very user friendly. The service we received from has been excellent from initial set up to maintenance nearly 18 months on, analysis as we all know is a "now" driven, tight deadline culture so knowing we have an excellent service on the end of a phone is reassuring.Kyle Kirby Head of Academy Analysis, Walsall Football Club
- Our garden builds are amazing, but often difficult to film from a standard camera. It’s all very well filming at ground level but for our viewers to really appreciate the changes evolving in the garden, a high shot is essential. Our prayers were answered when we discovered Total Mast Solutions, a company which manufactures and supplies up to 450 different types of masts for uses ranging from bird watching to military applications. This has turned out to be an invaluable piece of equipment, entirely perfect for our needs. The sky really is the limit with Total Mast Solutions. If you need to go up in the world, go no further than TMS.Jim Boyers Spun Gold TV Head of Production
- We purchased the 7.5m Ø101mm in January 2014 and it very quickly became an essential part to our analysis process. With a real emphasis on the detail, particularly when looking at the game at the top level, the mast allows for the perfect overview when filming all types of fields. We record and analyse every part of training whether it be from individual and team fitness to team run through and small group skills. The pure strength, height and durability of the mast enables us to use the system every single day of the year, no matter the weather. It is an invaluable tool and crucial to our analysis process, and with a fantastic team in Total Mast Solutions behind the scenes, you feel well looked after.Barry Frost Head of Performance Analysis, Salford Red Devils
- After trying some expensive and frankly unsafe alternatives we were searching for a quick and safe method of obtaining photos of incidents and accidents from 60ft and luckily came across Total Mast Solutions. After being given a practical demonstration of the 17m fast mast we decided this was the most suitable for us and made an order. The team at Total Mast Solutions are a friendly lot and our order was dealt with rapidly. We have used it for crowd monitoring and lots of other applications and it has proved to be very reliable.Adrian Wells, BscUK Health and Safety Executive
- We use the 6m Ø80mm mast and video equipment for filming training sessions and games at all ages, abilities and for both genders. Both players and staff have gained so much from using the SportsMast, the analysis side has helped us massively and made our performances far better - it has been an invaluable learning tool. It’s helping us with self-assessment, tactical play and we get to focus on and understand exactly what is happening when we play sport! We can give our players feedback and pinpoint areas for development which in turn massively helps with their personal development, plus our students really enjoy watching themselves play! I would recommend this easy to use, amazing piece of kit to anyone and everyone!Steve Thompson Director of Sport, Solihull School
What Can We Offer
Super Lightweight Masts…
An ideal cost effective portable solution from sports pitch and other types of requirements for illumination. It comes in a strong padded carry bag and it is incredibly light at omy 7.5kg including the integral tripod and the clever automaic tensioning guys give it maximum strength. It can easily carry 4 x lamps to illuminate a large area and can also be mulifunctional by adding video cameras at the same time. Constructed from aluminium with clamp able sections that are aire cushioned for easy and safe retraction. A full range of accessories are available such as robust weight bags to add stability. It come with 4 adjustable / pegable feet for deployment on unlevel ground and a stand pump on syrup double foot strap to add your body weight to the mast is available is available for alternative uses.
Portable Lighting masts…
Our PELU (Portable Electric Lighting Units) are ideal for easy, rapid deployment and transportation. It is a fully contained lighting mast unit and is in wide use with emergency service organisations worldwide.
If you require a hands on demonstration you can visit our premises or we can bring our demonstration vehicle to you. This is fitted with a range of masts. Please consult our various mast specification charts or contact our office if you have any technical questions.