We have a vast range of over 900 different types of mast and other equipment for military application, from our super lightweight yet robust Hiperpod range that includes integral tripod, right up to our mechanically operated masts capable of lifting 500kg.
Our Military mast range equipment options
Our masts range from the lightweight Hiperpod Premier which will carry a 10kg head load, through to our giant Ø250mm base tube range that will carry head loads up to 500kg. All of our pneumatic mast are made from anodised aluminium and produced in silver and the mechanical masts are made from anodized aluminium and are produced in black. Alternative military colours available are Black, Brown, Sand Brown and Green.
We also supply a large selection of internal spiralled cabling, such as co-axial, power and data cables. We can provide all relevant certificates of conformity to fulfil procurement requirements, upon request.
2 Years Guarantee as Standard
All of our masts carry the CE mark of quality and carry a 2 year guarantee as standard. Our masts and ancillary equipment has been in constant use with many of the world’s military organisations for many years and as such have a proven track record for longevity and reliability. We have the capacity to supply large quantity orders due to our state of the art production methods and thorough testing in our quality control department prior to dispatch.
Prospective and existing customers are welcome to visit our showrooms for a practical demonstration, or we bring our demonstration vehicle featuring a concise yet diverse selection of our specialist equipment, which can also be seen at a number of exhibitions around the world. Please see our News and Events pages for details of previous and upcoming shows.
Our collaborations with Italian mast manufacturer, Fireco, has brought together 50 years worth of experience in the industry, and our combination of skills and has produced an outstanding and versatile organisation that is rapidly becoming a market leader in innovation and engineering within our sector.
- I purchased a 26M Mast system from Total Mast Solutions which was installed to my vehicle to an exacting standard by their technicians. On collection I was fully trained on all equipment and taught the tricks of the trade and also received a certificate of competence. I use my mast nearly every day and I can say that it is designed to be swiftly deployed and is built to last!! I now receive significant numbers of photography jobs which are directly passed onto me by Total Mast Solutions and has been a real bonus. Being a one man operation its great to know I have the team at TMS behind me and whenever I have any questions they deal with these very rapidly. If I am anywhere near their offices I always call in for a cup of coffee and a chat and I am always greeted with a smile. Many thanks to Simon and his team…Steve Evans
- The 6m Ø80mm mast has provided our Academy & Youth Team much improved video analysis. All games filmed are at the same height and standard giving us that consistent vantage point so we can break down the game into finer detail with easier viewing angles. Working across training ground facilities depending on scaffold towers was a nightmare so to have this solution/ flexibility is ideal. The mast is easy to transport, store and is very user friendly. The service we received from has been excellent from initial set up to maintenance nearly 18 months on, analysis as we all know is a "now" driven, tight deadline culture so knowing we have an excellent service on the end of a phone is reassuring.Kyle Kirby Head of Academy Analysis, Walsall Football Club
- We use the 6m Ø80mm mast and video equipment for filming training sessions and games at all ages, abilities and for both genders. Both players and staff have gained so much from using the SportsMast, the analysis side has helped us massively and made our performances far better - it has been an invaluable learning tool. It’s helping us with self-assessment, tactical play and we get to focus on and understand exactly what is happening when we play sport! We can give our players feedback and pinpoint areas for development which in turn massively helps with their personal development, plus our students really enjoy watching themselves play! I would recommend this easy to use, amazing piece of kit to anyone and everyone!Steve Thompson Director of Sport, Solihull School
- I recently purchased a 17 meter fast mast – new 4" or 101mmØ version from Total Mast Solutions for photography. After seeing their video on their site I called the sales team who promptly answered my questions. It duly arrived on time and I unpacked and fitted it to my vehicle which was very easy as all was explained in the fitting instructions. After using the mast myself I can say that it does do exactly what the video shows, I suppose that's why they called it the fast mast!! It is a great quality product supplied by a team of professionals. I have also had a lot of help and advice on marketing my service which has saved me lots of time and money Thanks to all at T.M.S.Mick Turner
- After trying some expensive and frankly unsafe alternatives we were searching for a quick and safe method of obtaining photos of incidents and accidents from 60ft and luckily came across Total Mast Solutions. After being given a practical demonstration of the 17m fast mast we decided this was the most suitable for us and made an order. The team at Total Mast Solutions are a friendly lot and our order was dealt with rapidly. We have used it for crowd monitoring and lots of other applications and it has proved to be very reliable.Adrian Wells, BscUK Health and Safety Executive
- Our garden builds are amazing, but often difficult to film from a standard camera. It’s all very well filming at ground level but for our viewers to really appreciate the changes evolving in the garden, a high shot is essential. Our prayers were answered when we discovered Total Mast Solutions, a company which manufactures and supplies up to 450 different types of masts for uses ranging from bird watching to military applications. This has turned out to be an invaluable piece of equipment, entirely perfect for our needs. The sky really is the limit with Total Mast Solutions. If you need to go up in the world, go no further than TMS.Jim Boyers Spun Gold TV Head of Production
Fulfilling Customer Requirements
Fulfilling customer requirements is at the core of Total Mast Solutions approach, and as such we can facilitate one-off designs, 3D/CAD/STEP drawings and deflection data to suit the most exacting of requirements. Our systems are used for a wide variety of applications, such as tactical communications, radar and surveillance, thermal imaging, lightning deflection, rapid deployment, temporary and semi-permanent lighting, ISO containers, systems integrators, horizontal, pivoting and inverted masts and a host of innovative mounting solutions to ensure a user-friendly set of equipment.
What Else Can We Offer
The MecMast (electro/mechanical telescopic mast) is also now available for customers that prefer electronic extension as opposed to pneumatic. This system enables millimetre perfect extension/retraction/rotation that is almost silent, whilst maintaining optimum stability even with head loads in excess of 500kg. The MecMast can be operated remotely via a PC or other devices. Please see the Special Mast Systems page for further details. .