We have a vast range of over 900 different types of mast and other equipment for military application, from our super lightweight yet robust Hiperpod range that includes integral tripod, right up to our mechanically operated masts capable of lifting 500kg.
Our Military mast range equipment options
Our masts range from the lightweight Hiperpod Premier which will carry a 10kg head load, through to our giant Ø250mm base tube range that will carry head loads up to 500kg. All of our pneumatic mast are made from anodised aluminium and produced in silver and the mechanical masts are made from anodized aluminium and are produced in black. Alternative military colours available are Black, Brown, Sand Brown and Green.
We also supply a large selection of internal spiralled cabling, such as co-axial, power and data cables. We can provide all relevant certificates of conformity to fulfil procurement requirements, upon request.
2 Years Guarantee as Standard
All of our masts carry the CE mark of quality and carry a 2 year guarantee as standard. Our masts and ancillary equipment has been in constant use with many of the world’s military organisations for many years and as such have a proven track record for longevity and reliability. We have the capacity to supply large quantity orders due to our state of the art production methods and thorough testing in our quality control department prior to dispatch.
Prospective and existing customers are welcome to visit our showrooms for a practical demonstration, or we bring our demonstration vehicle featuring a concise yet diverse selection of our specialist equipment, which can also be seen at a number of exhibitions around the world. Please see our News and Events pages for details of previous and upcoming shows.
Our collaborations with Italian mast manufacturer, Fireco, has brought together 50 years worth of experience in the industry, and our combination of skills and has produced an outstanding and versatile organisation that is rapidly becoming a market leader in innovation and engineering within our sector.
- When analysing footage of sports matches that was sent to me I often found the footage unusable due to poor quality, poor angle and lack of height. I then set about researching the best way to get an elevated wide angle view of sports matches. I settled on the 6m Ø80mm portable mast and video equipment from Total Mast Solutions based in the UK, this solution gave me broadcast quality wide angle footage at a 6 metre height and I was able to capture up to half the field at a time. The whole system can be set up and operational in under 10 minutes, it is fully weatherproof and very robust. The mast and video system gives you the capability if needed to remotely zoom in or keep wide angles for the whole match. The mast and video system has taken my business to a new direction with sports filming and now this has become my most in demand service.Rob WallbridgeManaging Director, High Performance Coaching
- After trying some expensive and frankly unsafe alternatives we were searching for a quick and safe method of obtaining photos of incidents and accidents from 60ft and luckily came across Total Mast Solutions. After being given a practical demonstration of the 17m fast mast we decided this was the most suitable for us and made an order. The team at Total Mast Solutions are a friendly lot and our order was dealt with rapidly. We have used it for crowd monitoring and lots of other applications and it has proved to be very reliable.Adrian Wells, BscUK Health and Safety Executive
- We purchased the 6m Ø80mm with Sony HD Camcorder Solution from Total Mast Solutions last season to aid the recording of training sessions and Academy Matches. The system has allowed FAB Academy to film games from all angles, it allows staff and players to watch back the games and analyze player performances. Over the past year we have played a number of academy games, mostly against professional academies, all of which have been impressed with the mast system and how easy it is to set up. The mobility of the mast enables us to take it to away games which is really helpful and convenient. The Dartfish video analysis software has made a massive difference to our programme and I would highly recommend it to all academies. The player’s development from having this analysis system has been accelerated and improved all aspects of their game, individually and as a team.Nas Bashir Founder, FAB Football Academy, Bisham Abbey National Sports Centre
- We purchased the 7.5m Ø101mm in January 2014 and it very quickly became an essential part to our analysis process. With a real emphasis on the detail, particularly when looking at the game at the top level, the mast allows for the perfect overview when filming all types of fields. We record and analyse every part of training whether it be from individual and team fitness to team run through and small group skills. The pure strength, height and durability of the mast enables us to use the system every single day of the year, no matter the weather. It is an invaluable tool and crucial to our analysis process, and with a fantastic team in Total Mast Solutions behind the scenes, you feel well looked after.Barry Frost Head of Performance Analysis, Salford Red Devils
- The Sports Mast Telescopic mast has been the final piece to my jigsaw. The videos produced are of the highest quality, at the perfect angle and the ability to either look down on the whole pitch or use the remote pan and zoom features to follow the play in more detail has already transformed my football club. I could not recommend this product more!City of London School
- The 6m Ø80mm mast has provided our Academy & Youth Team much improved video analysis. All games filmed are at the same height and standard giving us that consistent vantage point so we can break down the game into finer detail with easier viewing angles. Working across training ground facilities depending on scaffold towers was a nightmare so to have this solution/ flexibility is ideal. The mast is easy to transport, store and is very user friendly. The service we received from has been excellent from initial set up to maintenance nearly 18 months on, analysis as we all know is a "now" driven, tight deadline culture so knowing we have an excellent service on the end of a phone is reassuring.Kyle Kirby Head of Academy Analysis, Walsall Football Club
Fulfilling Customer Requirements
Fulfilling customer requirements is at the core of Total Mast Solutions approach, and as such we can facilitate one-off designs, 3D/CAD/STEP drawings and deflection data to suit the most exacting of requirements. Our systems are used for a wide variety of applications, such as tactical communications, radar and surveillance, thermal imaging, lightning deflection, rapid deployment, temporary and semi-permanent lighting, ISO containers, systems integrators, horizontal, pivoting and inverted masts and a host of innovative mounting solutions to ensure a user-friendly set of equipment.
What Else Can We Offer
The MecMast (electro/mechanical telescopic mast) is also now available for customers that prefer electronic extension as opposed to pneumatic. This system enables millimetre perfect extension/retraction/rotation that is almost silent, whilst maintaining optimum stability even with head loads in excess of 500kg. The MecMast can be operated remotely via a PC or other devices. Please see the Special Mast Systems page for further details. .