We have a vast range of over 900 different types of mast and other equipment for military application, from our super lightweight yet robust Hiperpod range that includes integral tripod, right up to our mechanically operated masts capable of lifting 500kg.
Our Military mast range equipment options
Our masts range from the lightweight Hiperpod Premier which will carry a 10kg head load, through to our giant Ø250mm base tube range that will carry head loads up to 500kg. All of our pneumatic mast are made from anodised aluminium and produced in silver and the mechanical masts are made from anodized aluminium and are produced in black. Alternative military colours available are Black, Brown, Sand Brown and Green.
We also supply a large selection of internal spiralled cabling, such as co-axial, power and data cables. We can provide all relevant certificates of conformity to fulfil procurement requirements, upon request.
2 Years Guarantee as Standard
All of our masts carry the CE mark of quality and carry a 2 year guarantee as standard. Our masts and ancillary equipment has been in constant use with many of the world’s military organisations for many years and as such have a proven track record for longevity and reliability. We have the capacity to supply large quantity orders due to our state of the art production methods and thorough testing in our quality control department prior to dispatch.
Prospective and existing customers are welcome to visit our showrooms for a practical demonstration, or we bring our demonstration vehicle featuring a concise yet diverse selection of our specialist equipment, which can also be seen at a number of exhibitions around the world. Please see our News and Events pages for details of previous and upcoming shows.
Our collaborations with Italian mast manufacturer, Fireco, has brought together 50 years worth of experience in the industry, and our combination of skills and has produced an outstanding and versatile organisation that is rapidly becoming a market leader in innovation and engineering within our sector.
- After trying some expensive and frankly unsafe alternatives we were searching for a quick and safe method of obtaining photos of incidents and accidents from 60ft and luckily came across Total Mast Solutions. After being given a practical demonstration of the 17m fast mast we decided this was the most suitable for us and made an order. The team at Total Mast Solutions are a friendly lot and our order was dealt with rapidly. We have used it for crowd monitoring and lots of other applications and it has proved to be very reliable.Adrian Wells, BscUK Health and Safety Executive
- We purchased the 7.5m Ø101mm in January 2014 and it very quickly became an essential part to our analysis process. With a real emphasis on the detail, particularly when looking at the game at the top level, the mast allows for the perfect overview when filming all types of fields. We record and analyse every part of training whether it be from individual and team fitness to team run through and small group skills. The pure strength, height and durability of the mast enables us to use the system every single day of the year, no matter the weather. It is an invaluable tool and crucial to our analysis process, and with a fantastic team in Total Mast Solutions behind the scenes, you feel well looked after.Barry Frost Head of Performance Analysis, Salford Red Devils
- The 6m Ø80mm mast has provided our Academy & Youth Team much improved video analysis. All games filmed are at the same height and standard giving us that consistent vantage point so we can break down the game into finer detail with easier viewing angles. Working across training ground facilities depending on scaffold towers was a nightmare so to have this solution/ flexibility is ideal. The mast is easy to transport, store and is very user friendly. The service we received from has been excellent from initial set up to maintenance nearly 18 months on, analysis as we all know is a "now" driven, tight deadline culture so knowing we have an excellent service on the end of a phone is reassuring.Kyle Kirby Head of Academy Analysis, Walsall Football Club
- The equipment does exactly what they said it would, and it has been very reliable. As a user of masts in the photography market, one piece of advice that was given to me that has proven useful is to have a back up set of cables and pan and tilt head. I have damaged them by accident in the past and having a backup set has allowed me to continue to provide an uninterrupted service. The really nice thing about this work is the client is not looking for pretty photos so the weather is not an issue. The team at TMS are always happy to guide me in the right direction not only with advice about the equipment but with marketing ideas, business advice, insurance handling and safety advice as well.Sean MartinHigh Vision Photography
- Some years ago we purchased a portable mast and other equipment from Total Mast Solutions. We have used it on numerous scenes of incidents and accidents and it has proved to be very effective, reliable and easy to deploy. It has provided us with invaluable information and images which could not have been available to us in any other way. Thanks to all at Total Mast Solutions for your continued support.Phil MurrayCumbrian Police Force
- I purchased a 26M Mast system from Total Mast Solutions which was installed to my vehicle to an exacting standard by their technicians. On collection I was fully trained on all equipment and taught the tricks of the trade and also received a certificate of competence. I use my mast nearly every day and I can say that it is designed to be swiftly deployed and is built to last!! I now receive significant numbers of photography jobs which are directly passed onto me by Total Mast Solutions and has been a real bonus. Being a one man operation its great to know I have the team at TMS behind me and whenever I have any questions they deal with these very rapidly. If I am anywhere near their offices I always call in for a cup of coffee and a chat and I am always greeted with a smile. Many thanks to Simon and his team…Steve Evans
Fulfilling Customer Requirements
Fulfilling customer requirements is at the core of Total Mast Solutions approach, and as such we can facilitate one-off designs, 3D/CAD/STEP drawings and deflection data to suit the most exacting of requirements. Our systems are used for a wide variety of applications, such as tactical communications, radar and surveillance, thermal imaging, lightning deflection, rapid deployment, temporary and semi-permanent lighting, ISO containers, systems integrators, horizontal, pivoting and inverted masts and a host of innovative mounting solutions to ensure a user-friendly set of equipment.
What Else Can We Offer
The MecMast (electro/mechanical telescopic mast) is also now available for customers that prefer electronic extension as opposed to pneumatic. This system enables millimetre perfect extension/retraction/rotation that is almost silent, whilst maintaining optimum stability even with head loads in excess of 500kg. The MecMast can be operated remotely via a PC or other devices. Please see the Special Mast Systems page for further details. .