Total Mast Solutions
Conveniently based in the heart of England, close to all major transport networks, our ongoing and innovative design and development is paramount to our organisation. Our customers benefit from the latest technologies and our state of the art production methods ensure product quality, which is the key to our success. All of our telescopic mast equipment is rigorously tested in our quality control department prior to dispatch. Our friendly sales and technical personnel have a wealth of knowledge and are always happy to gain an understanding of complex customer requirements and guide you to the most suitable, user friendly solution. We have the capability to produce large quantity orders as well as one-off tailor made mast systems.
What our clients say about us
- The unit is easy to assemble, stable and weather proof. Our coaches and players are extremely pleased with the results.Brisbane Lions AFC
- After trying some expensive and frankly unsafe alternatives we were searching for a quick and safe method of obtaining photos of incidents and accidents from 60ft and luckily came across Total Mast Solutions. After being given a practical demonstration of the 17m fast mast we decided this was the most suitable for us and made an order. The team at Total Mast Solutions are a friendly lot and our order was dealt with rapidly. We have used it for crowd monitoring and lots of other applications and it has proved to be very reliable.Adrian Wells, BscUK Health and Safety Executive
- We purchased the 7.5m Ø101mm in January 2014 and it very quickly became an essential part to our analysis process. With a real emphasis on the detail, particularly when looking at the game at the top level, the mast allows for the perfect overview when filming all types of fields. We record and analyse every part of training whether it be from individual and team fitness to team run through and small group skills. The pure strength, height and durability of the mast enables us to use the system every single day of the year, no matter the weather. It is an invaluable tool and crucial to our analysis process, and with a fantastic team in Total Mast Solutions behind the scenes, you feel well looked after.Barry Frost Head of Performance Analysis, Salford Red Devils
- I recently purchased a 17 meter fast mast – new 4" or 101mmØ version from Total Mast Solutions for photography. After seeing their video on their site I called the sales team who promptly answered my questions. It duly arrived on time and I unpacked and fitted it to my vehicle which was very easy as all was explained in the fitting instructions. After using the mast myself I can say that it does do exactly what the video shows, I suppose that's why they called it the fast mast!! It is a great quality product supplied by a team of professionals. I have also had a lot of help and advice on marketing my service which has saved me lots of time and money Thanks to all at T.M.S.Mick Turner
- We purchased the 6m Ø80mm with Sony HD Camcorder Solution from Total Mast Solutions last season to aid the recording of training sessions and Academy Matches. The system has allowed FAB Academy to film games from all angles, it allows staff and players to watch back the games and analyze player performances. Over the past year we have played a number of academy games, mostly against professional academies, all of which have been impressed with the mast system and how easy it is to set up. The mobility of the mast enables us to take it to away games which is really helpful and convenient. The Dartfish video analysis software has made a massive difference to our programme and I would highly recommend it to all academies. The player’s development from having this analysis system has been accelerated and improved all aspects of their game, individually and as a team.Nas Bashir Founder, FAB Football Academy, Bisham Abbey National Sports Centre
- We have used the 7.5m Ø101mm mast and video equipment for the last two years. We invested in this technology due to a lack of elevation at our amazing brand new training facility. We have been really happy with the mast and video equipment solution that was originally purchased for high, end on footage, but its versatility and ease of use has meant we use it as our main capture camera from all areas of the field. The footage is of high quality and the 7.5m height provides a fantastic angle and in turn as great coaching and analysing tool. I would highly recommend the mast and video equipment from Total Mast Solutions to all sports teams, it has been a fantastic investment for the club!Richard Whiffin First Team Backs Coach, London Irish Rugby Club
More About TMS
In 2009, our company joined forces with fellow world renowned telescopic mast manufacturer Fireco, who are based in Italy. This has proven to be a perfect combination of skills and has strengthened both companies. Together we currently produce and supply over 9,000 telescopic mast systems each year, and this scale of production has enabled us to be the most cost effective and reliable telescopic mast suppliers in our industry. We regularly share new developments and attend various military, fire and emergency services exhibitions throughout the world and continually branch into new markets thanks to the extraordinary people we meet along the way. Our ever-expanding high profile client base is testament to the quality and reliability of our equipment and service, and our products are conveniently available through a growing network of worldwide distributors. Our extensive range of beautifully crafted telescopic mast solutions runs to over 900 different types, ranging from 2m to 40m in extended height increments, and over 15 different base tube diameters, from Ø45mm all the way up to Ø250mm, that will carry up to an impressive 500kg.
Why choose us?
The introduction of our Mast Hire service in 2013 has proven highly popular with customers who only require a telescopic mast system for a set time period, or wish to try before they buy.
We hope you enjoy browsing our inspirational site and look forward to hearing from you soon.
If we have supplied you with mast equipment, we are always keen to follow-up with our customers and would warmly welcome the opportunity to share your user experience. So if you have any information, images, videos, blogs posts or articles relating to the use of our mast equipment, please forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or notify us via our social media channels and we will proudly showcase your work.
From our head office and workshop in the UK’s East Midlands we design, manufacture and supply custom made, aluminium, telescopic masts to the bespoke requirements of individuals and businesses around the world. The development of our custom made telescopic masts put into practice innovative ideas to create easy to use and reliable mast equipment using high-quality materials and the many years of experience and knowledge we have gained in the field of telescopic masts and their multitude of applications.
Distribution of our masts and equipment, depending on your location, will be through a local distributor or direct from us in the UK and to reinforce our commitment to providing industry leading customer service we can arrange for a demonstration of our aluminium telescopic masts here in the UK or through your local distributor.
Quality and Reliability
All of our custom made aluminium telescoping mast systems are supplied with necessary certifications as standard, carry the CE mark of quality and have been in service worldwide within military, police, fire and many other applications where users can testify their proven track record for reliability.
No matter which mast or method of fitting you choose, all our custom made mast systems are supplied with complete user manuals, fitting instructions and working drawings to make self installation easy – and don’t forget that our technical support team are always available and happy to help.
Long Term Support
All of our masts carry our 2 year guarantee and a 15 year guarantee on the supply of spare parts which sits nicely alongside our commitment to rapid customer service. We have over 900 different telescopic mast systems in our range, many of which are in stock for next day delivery.
We have a capacity to produce 400 masts per month for any one order, leaving us ample capacity to deal with our usual order flow. We are proud to be operating in association with Fireco Systems and many other trusted suppliers who help us to offer unbeatable product quality and value for money.
Together we produce over 9000 masts per year. This scale of production enables us to be the most cost effective manufacturer anywhere.